Friday, July 28, 2006

This is the DAY!

I am so EXCITED! Today is the day that I get to go to my first SCRAP-All NIGHT! I'm so excited. I booked my spot early in July and have waited 3 1/2 weeks for this day to come. The Location is Scrapbook Mania in Canton Michigan. From the first day that I visited this store I've loved everything about it. The color of the place makes you want to come back and the atmosphere is so welcoming and organized. I just can't beat it. I love it there and I can't wait until 6pm to began the scraping and mingle. I can't wait. I have a few projects lined up and I have one special one for Shan (Lori's daughter) I'm going to do her graduation invitation and picture. I pray that I did it justice because she's beautiful. We should have a wonderful time. I talked Lateefah in going with me. I can't wait. I know she's going to have some relaxing fun also. I can't wait. I'm going to take some pictures! Until Later~

No comments: