Friday, August 18, 2006

#18

Today, I was very sleepy. I went over Lateefah's and we had an agreement to scrap all night and we did just that. We stopped at 8:30am. I had a wonderful time. I scrapped a good 5 pages... from 12am to 8:30am.

Work was fine. I talked to Mark about his dad having his kidney removed and he said he recovered quickly. He's doing a lot better since the surgery. I know that my God is an awesome God and he's going to work everything out. Also, the Dr. didn't call my Mom back but, she called her main Dr and she called back and she explained that she's going to look into the matter and find out the needed information. She said she was going to email the current Dr. She also said that she was going to see if the current Dr. was interested in doing the proceedure and if not she would refer her to another dr at one of the other hospitals. My Mom also told the Dr. that she also keloid and she wanted to explain that too the surgeon so that he could help her in the healing process by not using staples and other particles that will cause more problems that nessecary.

I talked to Ne-Ne she was cool. I found out my grade which I wasn't pleased about. I have a C+

No comments: