Sunday, August 20, 2006

#20

After spending the night with Lateefah scrapbooking I eventually woke up and began to function. I think she said it right!!! "We are getting Old". Staying up all night and functioning the next day is getting harder. Everything was fun. I don't feel like I produced the best pages ever but, I did produce some. I also purchased some cards for the rolodex swap. I can't wait to begin on that task of 11 cards about me! I don't know if I want to change them up or just make them all the same. I'm going pray!

I Miss Deon and I really think I'm worrying about him and our relationship because I miss him so much and I want to be with him. I know that long distance is tough but, I trusted that he was going to upwhole his end of the rope. I just pray that things are hashed out when I get to Los Angeles on the 23rd. I know that everything will work out the way it's supposed to when I get there. I wish things was a little different now but, In due time everything will be reveled. I just pray that carries me through like I know he his. Today I was thinking that sometimes... We go through some things to come out ahead. If we didn't go through anything how will we grow. I just know I must keep the Lord First in my life and everything will happen and I can see the light through the storm. I Love Deon so much but, I want things to be God's will not mine!!!

Angie

No comments: