Saturday, August 05, 2006

#4


Today, Shai came over and brought me a very nice card. The words are beautiful. She also gave me a gift card to Panera Bread. I like them. I talked to my Mom a lot today. She's still grieving Which is still to be expected. I talked to my SIster. She is so funny. We laughed our little hearts out. Mingo got a cell phone! I'm so happy but, I think he's happier. I love my Family. Lori and I went to Ruby Tuesdays. That was very nice. I enjoyed it so much. She and I talked laughed and just enjoyed each others company. From there I went to JoAnn's and got somethings for some layouts I must do. I want to blow up Shiela's neice picture because she's so cute. I think I have a nice layout but, I want the pic to be a little bit larger. I wish my Printer was working. I think it's a shame that it has died. But, that's neither here nor there. Work was work. I had a lot of film but, it was done. Over all the day was very nice and fun.

No comments: