Sunday, August 06, 2006

#6

Today!

Was a another good day. Last night the Devil tried to be on attack but he gets none. I had a few words with Mary about the relationship she has with my Mom. I told her to "Leave her Alone". If she's causing you so much pain and stress... Just leave her alone! I hope she's gotten the message and she come off the hurt and pain she feels and move on with her life. I think she's more than able to take care of her self and that if friends or anyone hurt her feelings then just maybe she need to find her another set of friends.

Today, I also had a few words with Boyce about Faith and God... The main topic my Mom told me not to debate. I'm going to learn!!! It was in good faith and fun but, we have totally different believes... And, that's why were just friends.

I'm at work thinking about doing my homework. I know I can do it I think I just trip out for no reason and that's why I'm going to get in trouble. I'm praying that I don't. I also need to clean my house. I can't stand feeling like I'm not clean enough. I don't know why I'm like that but, I can't stand a dirty house. I guess that goes back to the Lord can not dwell in a dirty house.... CLEAN UP!!!

I miss my man so much. I can't wait until it's time to see him at the end of this month. I hope and pray that everything goes fun and well. He's my BABY! I love him so much.

No comments: