Tuesday, August 08, 2006

#8


Ok This morning was the worst. I have never overslept for a class. I did not hear the alarm go off any and I will not let the devil win. I just got up and pressed on towards class. I had a good time and I explained to Dr. Pokay that I over slept. I also had a long conversation with myself about the fact that I need to change somethings if I'm going to complete this semester and the other one that I have to complete. I feel that I need to begin using all of my resources and not just slide by. I feel that it's time for me to COMMUNICATE better. I know its ok to get help but, something in me says I can do everything and I'm just being lazy. I feel that if I assert myself and do the task I'll be ok. But, sometimes I just have simple questions and if stifes my goal. I can do all things through Christ so I better lean on him and get things done.

Today was a good day over all. I miss my boyfriend so much. I just hope and pray that he knows it. August 23 will be here before I know it and I can't wait to touch his face and play with De'Tahj. It's going to be so fun and rewarding. I can't wait until I get there so I can weight out my options for a job and housing. Thank God for Jesus and Grace and Mercy.

Right now I'm in the library at EMU even though I thought I had to go to work. I mean I actually drove to work and looked on the schedule and saw that my name was not there to do work so I left. I never put my book down. I just said by to the people that seen me and walked out the door. I wasn't mad I was actually happy because that freed up some time for me to finish writing this Article Review. I Thank God for that!

Well, I'm going to add the pic I took today. Its another flower. Well, EMU has this small bush of flowers and they look so pretty. I've been compelled to take a picture of them.

No comments: