Tuesday, September 12, 2006

You!

You know I'm not mad at you. I love you and I loved the year that I spent with you. I know the lessons learned in this relationship was well worth the ride. I must say I believe and I pray that I continue to believe. I love love and I loved you the best way I knew how.

The cool thing is that I love myself and I did not comprise myself to make things better when it would have made everything worst. I will always smile when I think of you and yours. You were my first love and I will for ever thank you for being that. You've shown me so much love and life. I thank you... I thank God for allowing our paths to cross more than once. I pray that we will always be good friends. I pray that you continue to strive and reach for all that your heart desire. God Bless you. Good Bye!

No comments: