Friday, January 05, 2007

ToDay 1/4/07

Well, today I called Tiare and reserved my spot for the next retreat! The Second Annual Sista's Retreat in Atlanta. I'm so excited eventhough it's in May. I also turned down the trip to London. I would love to go but, I would rather move. The trip to London would cost entirely much more money than I have right now. I think I'm going to have to wait. Also, I went to the Honda dealer and I applied for a car loan. I thank God for what he's doing in my life and I thank him for all the things he's allowing. I thank him in advance. I'm getting ready to move to Georgia and I'm excited... I was talking to my coworker tonight and she said I was GLOWING... I told her I was very happy and excited about my move and I just Thank God for all he's doing in my Life!

Last night 1/3/07 Boyce and I went to the EMU double header basketball game. It was good because both teams won. The women were very competitive and the guys just walked all over North Dakota! We had much fun. Now we're trying to find a place to watch some hockey.





Today 1/5/07 because I'm posting so early in the morning... it's my Mom's Birthday! Happy Birthday too her!

No comments: