Saturday, May 26, 2007

May 26


I won with the first group of ladies!!! I found the little black boy!

You can't beat a group of women doing the electric slide... next time we're going to have to do the Hustle!



Ok... Sistah's Scrappin Retreat 2.... Man, what a wonderful group of ladies. I've learned a lot from them... Laughed so muich with them... and enjoyed my time with them all together. I must say that Prince is "GAY". I stand firmly on that!!! The gossip was good, the movies were great and the singing... Well, the singing was!!! The snoring wasn't as strong as it was last time but, there definately there. I love all these ladies. I can't wait until September and I hope to see them soon.







These pictures are of our scrap area at the Sistah's Retreat 2... We had a BALL!!! It's getting better and better. I can't wait until the next one. This time I scrapped much more than the first time. I came home with a Book for Alisha (a surprise), some cards, a bunch of 8x8 pages and one 12x12. I'm so happy. I will be scrapping this Monday to make use I stay on a roll. I'm so excited. I did win a lot of things and I will be getting Lisa's book in the mail. I can't wait.




Ok... First things first! Today is ShaRon's Birthday! She's 30 NOW! I know Big things are coming her way because Our God Blesses!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Angie, love your blog, it's great to see your pics of the retreat they are so funny. We did have a good time. Congrats again on your great job.

Miss Misi said...

Maybe one day I can make it out to one of these retreats. Looks like you girls had some fun!