Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Ok! The official day #1

Ok! Monday was my real day #1... I can't tell everyone what happened but, I have to say that I know many people in Glynn County. And, this is a whole nother world that I've never experience. This career is very fast paced and I'm up for the challenge. I will get the privilege to go to training all over Georgia. I'm so excited! I want to be the best Case Manager for Foster Care I can be. I can see the examples of the person I'm going to become. I can see where God is working on me! I thank God! I know he's AWESOME!

I'm so "Thankful" for the people in my life that has added to who I am positivley. I Thank God for Mrs. Stella! She's sent from Heaven! I Thank God for her!

It's very so interesting to watch me get up early in the morning. I'm so excited for the excellent job I'm doing and the excellent job... I'm going to do! Thank You Jesus.

2 comments:

Confessions of.... said...

Angie-

I am soo happy for you. It seems that this job is just what you needed.

Risa said...

Hi Angela!

Congrats on your new job, what a blessing!

I just "checked out" your blog and you are very talented.