Saturday, July 07, 2007

It's a New DAY!!!!

I'm so excited. I have the internet. I'm so thankful. So much has happened since I've been in Georgia for 4 months. I love being here. I know everyone knows that already. However, the internet serves as a great means for me to communication with all of my friends and family.

Fourth of July... I had a nice fourth. I did nothing. I slept most of the day and then I roamed the streets. I stopped by Virgil's house-but, his hamstring was hurting and he was laying on the sofa. Therefore, I didn't find any food. Eventually, RaSheda and I went to the Chinese Food place and ate at home.

Today is Doris's Birthday. She is 70. I'm so happy for her. Doris is my childhood neighbor. I love her because she's been there all of my life. Today is her day! 7.7.07! You can't bet! God Bless you Doris!

No comments: