Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Where I Live!!!






I always talk about where I live and about the lane I live down... One day I took these pictures to show everyone what I'm talking about. I always talk about me having to take the trash can to the end of the road. Well the last picture is the end of the road. I love it here. I love looking at the trees and not being bother by the traffic and loud noise. But, I don't like having to take my trash to the end of the road. At one point my nephew would do it for me but, that lasted only for a short time because he doesn't live here. So, enough about that. I just wanted to make sure I posted it. O'yeah... the last picture is a clear example of why I need a lawn man to make some changes for me. I need a elevated/leveled drive way. That is high on the "To Do List".

The white pickett fence is my Wonderful Neighbors. They are so good to me! p.s. do you see the trash can????? LOL

ENJOY

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Angie, love the pics, it looks quite & peaceful too. TFS!

SimplyHis said...

Ooh Angie.....these pictures remind me of Savannah and Charleston! I miss living there, and I MISS YOU!!! Take Care! Candy