Tuesday, September 11, 2007

9/11/07

Well today is 9/11. I pray that God continues to Bless and Strenghten the loved ones of those that died. I'm sitting here listening to Kirk Franklin... The Storm is Over Now! I totally believe it. Everything happens on time and on purpose. My goal is to learn from it and grow... grow... grow!

I have my new GEORGIA tag! I feel all offical. I'm so excited. It's personalized and it reads... "BJOIFUL" . I like it alot. I will post a picture. My car needs to be wash so bad.

My Dad is here and I'm enjoying his company. Last night I cooked for him (Salmon again) it was so good. It did not have the strawberries because my Bestfriend gave me this Seafood Rub from Costcos. That rub is so good! I guess I should have taken a picture of that but, next time.



I have a new picture of my little sisters and dad. They are growing so fast. I miss them often. I talked to Heather the other day and she's loving College. I'm so proud of her.


Amber (9), Daddy and Heather (17)

No comments: