Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Friends!


I don't know if everyone is like me. I have so many people that are close to my heart. One in particular is ShaRon! I have known this lady for some time now and I really appreciate her "HEART". She has helped me in so many ways in my life she just don't know. I must say out of all of my friends... she and I have so many situations/things in common. Even though we don't always agree we always love one another. I appreciate her being just her. I learn so much from her beyond the brattiness! LOL.

I opened the box of my things that I left at your house and it had a wonderfully cute message from you to me. It's so cute. Believe it or not I love it when you call me "Annie". It's your signature name for me. It's soo cute. It's like you took time out to think of me and find a name that's fitting and cute. I will forever thank God for every little step of our lives that has intertwined.

Thanks for being a good friend all of these years! God Bless!

No comments: