Sunday, October 21, 2007

My Blessin'



God is Good all the time! I am so "Thankful" My very first Washer and Dryer! LOL I do not have to go to the laundrymat. I will miss it but, convenient will WIN every time! Today is my first day washing all of my clothes. I really needed to do this so bad. I was supposed to recieve these machines one week ago but, I'm not complaining. My first thought about my washer is making some noises that I'm not used to in the house! It's so funny because I was talking on the phone I didn't know what them funny noises were... While typing this I found out that the machine needed to be balanced. When I ran back there becuase it sounded like it was about to damage the wall and everything else in it's way... I saw it shakin' like it' s was going through something very bad! LOL Funny experience.
I'm back with a new message about my Blessin' ... How about it's been two (2) hours and I still don't have this thing BALANCED! LOL It's so funny I can't even get mad. All I can do is look at it. I just don't have the solution other than continue to try and try again! LOL

No comments: