Monday, October 01, 2007

October 1st

Well, believe it or not I made it through September 2007. The Lord was totally with me through it all! I'm so Thankful.


I'm home from my 3rd annual Scrappin with My Sistah's Retreat. Man, we had so much fun. I love these Retreats so much. I'm so Blessed to have been there. Tiare is so wonderful. I love being involved in her projects and I pray that I get to come to more as time progresses. We laughed, sung, laughed more and SCRAPPPPPED!!!!



Here are a few pics to share how much fun we had. The Infamous Group!!! Lovely Cheryl plotting her next page.! The Groups Angels!!! Gladys The Dancing Winner!!! Posing Women and Singin' Melissa (keepin the tradition goin')!!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures Angie, we had sooo much fun. See ya soon.

TenaE,

renee said...

These are great pictures. I need to get a copy of several. So glad to have met you this weekend.

Miss Misi said...

Looks like yall had a good time.