Thursday, November 15, 2007

Back to Training.



I went to training in Rome, GA for 2 days. On my way I took this nice picture. The sky looked so BEAUTIFUL! I wanted to try and capture some of it. I've decided to decorate with some of my pictures. In my t.v. room I have pictures of friends and family that I have taken on the walls. And, I think I'm going to follow that trend in my other rooms as Art work. I pray that it works out for me.

Also, while I was in Rome I got this aweful cold. I felt horriable driving home. I stay home from work because I just couldn't take it. The sad thing is I really need to leave out the house and pay a stupid bill! I really hate too but, I can't afford it to be late. All day I've been feeling better but, coming home I decided to throw up all over everywhere in the car! Nasty uh? Pray for me!

No comments: