Monday, June 09, 2008

Hey All

Today is Monday. I'm excited and I am Thankful. I was totally inspired by Miss Lynne to blog today! Thanks for being an inspiration. I tried to lose my mojo but, It's coming back full force.

My goal for this week is to slow down and take care of me. I invest in myself with scrapbooking items but, I don't invest in the time to create... So, I this week I will take time out and create!!! I will be making me a calender of time blocks. I feel that's just something I need in my life at this time. I have many task and I need organization. This is new week and I will look at life with rosie eyes, make goals and accomplish them.

I'm Standing on the Promise of God!!!!

I thank God for all of my friends and scrappin' sistahs! Be Blessed!

When things get a little tight this week or a little frustrating just remember that "God will sheild those that put their trust in him!!!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good for you! I'm happy to see you investing in you. It's the most important asset you have! Enjoy LIFE!

LBMann said...

Hey Ms. Angie!!

Thanks for the shout out and the link!! Take the time out for you as often as you can. God Bless!!

Lynne