Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Hello

Hello It's Me.
Everything has been going fine... I had the pleasure of seeing one of my Scrapin Sista's about two weeks ago... Janine. It was so nice to see her and meet her husband. I loved the scrapin' session... and I sprained my toe. It was really bad. It still hurts believe it or not. I haven't had on any heels but, I guess I should pay more attention and not skip stairs!! But, I'm ok! I started to take a pic of it but, I just couldn't do it! LOL I hate that I didn't see you before you left town. Next time for sure. SMILE

I quit my job! Yes, for real... I quit my job. I have plans and goals but, for now I will be working for King and Prince! I am so Thankful that the stress of being a social services case manager is over... I am enjoying the peace of mind. I am so thankful of the Love that God has for me. He is my keeper! With him I can do all things!

Above is a picture of my new hair do... I am so Blessed to have a very kind hairdressor and friend!!! She Blesses me! I just need to do what she says. LOL

A little sad news... My friend Alisha (John) lost her baby; she was four months into the pregnancy. I cried when she told me the news. I am praying for them and I know that God never fails nor make mistakes.

September 3rd made a year that my nephew has passed. It was a rough year but, God is so Good to even give us 19 years with him. I wasn't very sad but, I was reflective. I love him and I there is a piece of him with me.

Remember to pray and thank you for stopping by!

1 comment:

renee said...

Glad you are not under the pressure anymore. It is seriously not good for your health. I remember feeling like a weight had been lifted from my chest when I left my last job.

I will be praying for you!