Thursday, December 04, 2008

My New Job is...

...Academic Advisor for Troy University. I'm so excited. I do know that "What God has for you... is for you!" I am so Thankful of God's favor, love and mercy. Now, I will get to use my degree. I will get to learn from some wonderful women that run Troy University Brunswick site. I do not have to commute an hour away. AND, I do not have to do something that is against what I believe is moral.

I'm excited. As of now, I will began on January 1st. But, it may be sooner because I have all the paper work complete.

I'm ready for the New Year!!!

Thank you all!!!

3 comments:

Laurie Lou said...

I am so happy for yoooooooouuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!!

LBMann said...

Goody Gum drop!! I am very happy for you! Congrads!!!

Anonymous said...

Yeah Angie!!! Congratulations on getting this position. So happy for you!

TenaE.