Friday, April 10, 2009

It's Been Awhile!!

It's been awhile this I know. I don't know what happened... I just fell off. First it was too cold to be sitting in the front of the house and playing on the computer... All of a sudden Months passed by!!! I couldn't believe it. Time left me in the wind. I haven't scrapped, shopped, travelled or did nothing! I have been getting my Church on! I have a new Church! I love it. I did love my first church... they really laid a foundation. But, my current Church is HOME! I Love the delivery of the Word! I Love the enthusiaum of My Pastor. I Love the realness and transparency of his life and passion for Christ. I Love the first Lady! God is so AWESOME!!! I am Growing!!! I have Grown and I look forward to keep striving forward!!!

In a nut shell. My schedule has been very busy with work. Work Work Work. I work 2 jobs and I love them both. I just came back from seeing one of the cutest, sweetest babies I've every seen! I'm excited for Life and I'm Thankful for the many Blessings God has given me.

Thank you Lynne for keeping me on my toes! I will vote!!!

I Love You All!!! Many Blessings!

1 comment:

LBMann said...

Glad to "see" you back!! I am so happy for you to have found a church HOME. I am on the "hunt" myself for a church home for my family. Thanks for the vote...I WON!! Take care.