Thursday, August 10, 2006

#10

The Detroit Airport is so backed up... Lateefah is on her way to Los Angeles and she was supposed to leave an hour ago. She was explaining to me that people with carryons had to dump everything liquid... hair gel, hair spray, toothpaste, shampoo... you know what I mean. She said that no American Flights are taking off on time and every one must be patted down before getting on the plane and if you have to change planes the process starts over. Better safe than sorry. She was explaining that the only planes that are taken off are the FedEx planes. It's so sad that everywhere is so going through so much attack. I pray for peace today. The world is so tainted with bad people.

This morning I got up at 5:30 am to complete my assignment. I thank God that I've completed it to the best of my ablity. I do think I should start taking more time to accomplish my educational goals. I like school I kind of wish I was done. But, in due time. Deon always say it will be greater later.

Well, today My Mom got the call about Cyst near her kidneys. I pray that everything works out fine. I'm not scared but, I know she is. I can hear it in her voice. Selika, is like everything is going to be ok. I know she's scared too but, she's fronting with this one... I know because she's really scary. My feelings are: I'm scared and I understanding. My thoughts have been alot like my mom's since Barbara died. Thinking about death... I know it's going to happen but, I'm just a little nervous. But, I know God's Got everything undercontrol.

Finally, called Deon. Haven't talked to him in awhile. I thought tonight would be a good time to talk and tell someone about my Mom also. The feeling that I got was not cool. I said "Hello" How are you and he was like Cool... I said are you sleeping he said "NO but a N**Ga is sleepy" Call a N**ga Back in the morning" and then the phone started acting up and it hung up when I was like I wanted to talk to you about something... So I never got to say what I wanted to say.

No comments: