Friday, August 11, 2006

#11

I'm up! I'm up! Getting ready to go to see my instructor and then meet with Elizabeth to write this stupid take home test. Yes! I woke this morning aggravated with Deon. I'm trying not to let it bother me but, I know what I know and feel like I feel! So. I'm going to have to deal with it until it's resolved. I've been to work... No call from Deon. I guess it's easy for me to begin doubt. I think it was so nice that we were in love. Or at least I was. I think he really likes me but, I think it's the distance. Right now that's the only thing that I can see. I don't know. I also feel like another factor will because our communication. If we can't communicate we are not going to have a realationship. We are not going to fit together if We don't know one another. Point Blank. I love what I know of him and the time I've spent with him but, I just can't be in a relationship by myself. Yeah, I've tried to shed a tear but, the truth I knew some let down would occur before I moved to L.A. But, the move was for and about me and the bonus was that he was there. The bonus is that he's there. I know I can't predict what's going to happen when I get to California for my trip but, I thing he's not going to have time for me and I'm going to be hurt. I'm going to express my feeling and go on like a big girl! That's what I'm feeling today.

No comments: