Sunday, August 13, 2006

#13

The Paper is over! I feel that we did a good job at completing it. I liked my partner Elizabeth Adams. She was very nice and fun. She kind of reminded me of Meredith Mason. Dr. Pokay's class was well worth it. I learned alot of things and I can't wait to see the results of the class.


I was sitting here at work I was thinking of the comment this lady I work with that goes like this, " Everyone Loves Angie". It's funny because everyone seems to like me. That doesn't seem to always be the best thing. I mean. I try to live my life in a way that is pleasing to God and I don't want anyone to dislike me but, I don't do anything extra to make anyone like me. I'm just me. I get mad just like everyone... I do dumb things just like everyone... and most importantly I have feelings just like everyone else. I pray that my husband sees these things as qualities and don't be so bad that that they just don't understand who I am. I know that God has someone for everyone and I just Thank God for his Grace and Mercy!

No comments: