Tuesday, August 15, 2006

#15

Good Morning... I spoke with Deon this morning. I was so happy.

Well, the results are in and my Mom has a cancerous kidney. I cried and I grieved. I was sad and I wanted to talk. I called Ta-Nisha, then my Dad, and then Selika again.

My Dad has to have eye surgery and it's out patient but, man. I just don't know!

Then, my sister's blood pressure is too high.

LORD, JUST DO YOUR WILL!

I went for a drive and I got some gas and I met Tee's little boy. Tattoo Tee! His little boy was not only cute but, he said, "Sometimes I'm just so Happy and I do this (he starts to smile and dance)". That just made my day. The little things.

I drove to Kinkos but, I just couldn't seem to get out of the car. So, I talked to Mrs. Toy all the way home and longer. And, I was ok. I was shaken up a bit but, I calmed down.

ShaRon came over and said the things that I do know about myself... I'm very very calm... people take that as a "I don't Care" I pray that Deon knows that I care about him and want to be with him. I just pray that he does. You know I do have to say that I did call Deon and I wanted to talk to him about everything but, I did not get any answer and I know he was awake and alert because when I was talking to his Mom he was in the background. He was fuctioning in the background. I didn't call his Mom too hear him nor to talk about him but, I did... I heard and I felt sick to my stomach! from disappointment.

No comments: