Wednesday, August 02, 2006

#2


Day two... I slept very well. I got up and began to put things away so I can be a productive student. I talked to Teefah and My Mom. I'm still very excited in getting the Acura TL. I do know that I need to make more money. I will be praying. I have to get somethings together to make sure I have the finances to do everything I need to do now. I need to pay off some of my bills. I can't wait. I have to come up with a plan very soon.

I've talked to my mom all day. She's funny and she always tell me cool things that happened when she was a young girl. I love it. Today we talked about her brother that lives in Buffalo, NY. I would like to meet him. She was telling me that she didn't know him and haven't seen him since he was a little baby. I was like that had to be over 45 close to 50 years ago because it was went she was visiting Granddad Willie James Stuart Snowden in Alabama. I would like to talk or meet him one day. She also was telling me about Grandma's brothers and sisters. The order of them goes... Uncle Joe Uncle Paul, Uncle David, Grandma (Farris), Aunt Ann and Uncle Clint. I wanted to know about the pictures and everything that would show me who these people are. She told me that the pictures burned in the house but, before then everyone moved to California like a year before. My Mom always had the best stories. I wish I can type all of the stories... Maybe I will try little by little.

ShaRon came over here and I enjoyed her company. We had a photo shoot. It was very fun. ( As usaual). Yesterday her boyfriend said he loves her. I think it's so sweet. I feel that she deserves to find true love and beautiful happiness. This person loves her for who and how she is. He gets my respect just because of it.

My day was very nice! Thank You Jesus for a good one!

No comments: