Tuesday, August 01, 2006

TODAY IS MY 31ST BIRTHDAY!


Today is my Birthday! It began with me talking to ShaRon... We talked about everything for about 3 hours and 15 minutes. She sang to me ... Happy Birthday. I was very very nice. Selika called me at 12:10am saying "Happy Birthday Boy". I ordered some ribbon from this online company called LinneCards. Everything was really cheap one dollar. I couldn't bet that. I went to sleep around 2 am online to wake up with a sore throat and just not feeling good. I laid in bed then my Baby called me around 8:30 saying "Happy Happy Birthday" It was very sweet. He's very sweet. I told him I wasn't feeling good and he said the same thing... His stomach was hurting and he was feeling a bit better but, he was getting ready for work. I laid in the bed and thought to watch ATL... It was good I'm happy I bought it. I love skating movies. It takes me back to my old days. Then, because I had a hair appointment I got dressed called ShaRon and she talked with me all the way to the hair shop. I didn't feel good but, I pressed. My hair was done nicely. I came back home to snack on some popcorn and cookies and finish making the enchilada's I pray they come out good. Off to work I go...

No comments: