Tuesday, August 22, 2006

#22

Today was a wonderful day. I've woke up and I'm going to have a wonderful day. I need to pack, go to the bank, and pack! I miss my family and I will be there in 24 hours... I can't wait. I will see Deon. I love Deon. He's going to be at work when I get there but, I'm going to pick him up when he gets off. I Love Him!!!

I will be in LA for the last few days but, I will try to post on line if not. I will write things in my journal and then transfer it onto my blog.

Today I got a card from my instructor and it was so sweet. I will send her a card when I get back from Los Angeles. At first I was thinking that I did something and she was being funny or something... I guess I never think about the random acts of kindness that people really do. I felt great after getting that card. I'm going to scrap it. Also... I did this thing online about whose your inspiration on SJ and I made someones day and didn't know. They make my day all the time and I was really touched... she was so nice and invited me to be in the RAK! I was sooooooo Happpy!

Here was my entry:
I Believe that all of the people of SJ are my inspiration. I really enjoy looking at all of the LO's and really learn from each. I find myself looking at the photgraphy work of "Yoslick", The picture layouts of "Qkumba", The Challenges of "Geminigirl", "Nancyroo" Style, Sheridian is the first LO that I seen from this site and she's been a favorite ever since and Amy Chomas style and usage of Fonts! Just to name a few. But, for the most part I like everyone and I draw my inspiration from many.
__________________

Nancyroo replied;
NewCat- THANK YOU!! I was having a crappy day and you really made my day. I cannot believe that someone finds me inspirational! Big Hugs!
__________________
Nancy
She sees the good in people.

I was so pleased and touched by her response I PM'ed her. She was so so nice! Thank God for good people.

No comments: