Wednesday, August 23, 2006

#23

Well, I'm all packed for Los Angeles. I have butterflies in my stomach because I'm that much closer to see my Man! I can't wait until he hold me in his arms. I can't wait. Thank God. Also, On top of that I get to be with my Mom and Dad. I can't wait. It will be well worth the wait. I love them so much.

ShaRon is going to take me to the airport. She has a new job. I'm So happy for her.

I guess I'm almost ready for this trip.I paid my bill and I paid for the retreat in October in Atlanta. I can't wait to go to that. I can't wait. I know I'm going to enjoy myself.

I go my hair done. it's done but, I look like a Charlies Angel's Farah Fawset. I think that Roz don't like to do my hair, I say that because my hair is fluffy and not going to last.

Teefah's coming over for lunch were going to Olive Garden.

No comments: