Friday, August 25, 2006

#25

Photo Day

This was a very nice day. I began with spending time with Deon. I left him and Shia and I went to Roscoe's Chicken and Waffles. The food was so good. The Chicken was like homemade chicken and not battered like other restaurants. It was very very good. We rode through Hollywood and she took pictures and we went to a gift store. It was very fun. Then, we went to the studios where Heather was taking her senior pictures. It was very nice. I didn't make it there to see her actually in the shoot but, I did get to be involved in the choosing. It was fun. I enjoyed every moment. Shia, Heather and I went from there to the Fox Hills Mall and she took pictures there in her cap and gown. It was fun. We had a ball. I went to my dad's and we got in trouble because he had paid so much money for the first set of pics and we went to the Mall studios and took some cheap not so good quality pics for fun. We laughed and everything worked out fine. I went to be with Deon and then over Debbies! I enjoyed myself.

No comments: