Thursday, October 19, 2006

Arrived here in NC to see Ne-Ne... I've had a good time. She has been a good host. I would come back and spend more time. We took some pics and talked and talked and talked.... We went to Fat Daddy's and it looked just like Flaky Jakes. I loved it! I called Teefah and told her about it. I was like girl you won't believe it. She was so excited. I was too. We went to Walmart. Then, we seen Buggy. It was funny to see him after all of these years. I didn't reconized him. I asked him " do you know me?" and he was like "where are you from?" I was like Oh MY! How are you? Ne-Ne came over and got us to exchange numbers and then we talked a bit more then Ne-Ne and I rushed back to her place to see Greys Anatomy. I had to tell her about our history... It's crazy how people be coming back... Will until later. Me!

No comments: