Monday, October 16, 2006

Your Heart!

Well, the other day I went out with you and had a Ball!!! I would love to do it again. I can't believe at the end of the night you decided to tell me that you have eyes for me. I can't believe that you've had eyes for me for a long time. I was taken back because you never showed me any inkling. When you came over on Friday the 13th... it was interesting that you really meant what you said. I so want to believe you. The Kisses wanted to lead me to believe you but, I just struggle within myself to enjoy your presence. I want it but, I know you need to handle your business to be with or around me. I can't be that other women. I've came to far to be her! I can't be your secret Lover! I deserve more! I need you to be done in your relationship before you began anything with me! I have to stay strong and steadfast with those thoughts so we can have some long lasting friendship and relatioship. I know I try to make good choices and I know I'm not perfect but, I need to do the things that I believe right so that I can enjoy every moment of it and not question you, me nor our relationship.

No comments: