Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Clutter!!!

Oh my goodness! I never knew how much clutter one can make packing to move. I love my things but, this apt is so cluttered. I need the movers to come and rescue me from my things. I have so many boxes that are full of I don't know what and the other boxes are waiting to be filled. I can't wait until mostly everything is packed. The one thing that is going to be the hardest to pack it the is my scrapping things. Teefah and I have been scrapping on the weekends and it's so fun. I can't believe the good time we have been having. The food is good too. I don't know what I'm going to make this weekend. Last time we had Fish, grits, biscuits, and eggs. Can you say, "um um good".


I will be packing some more things and I'm going to try and remember to take a picture of my progress! I have to stop being so relaxed and need to finish cleaning and packing because I can't stand this mess and fact that I have so much junk around.

and

No comments: