Saturday, February 03, 2007

February

This is the month were everything will happen very fast. Sallie Mae wants there money, Sprint wants there money and My first Car note must be paid. I'm so excited to put in my letter of resignation. Sounds funny right! Well I'm moving and I can't commute from Georgia to Michigan sooooo I have to leave somethings behind. Tomorrow... will be the first ever football game with two Black head coaches and We (Alisha and I) will head to Georgia. I think I'm going to take a nap and then leave because I'm alittle leary of all the people drinking and driving but, then again I think it will be early enough on the rode that everyone may be at the event or settled at home. I'm going to be praying, praising and singing. Ta-Nisha said she wants to come but, I don't think she's going to make it. I think it would be fun but, life comes first then fun. Everyone has bills and things to do and take care of. I will be taking pictures of everything on the way to and from Georgia. I will post plenty.

No comments: