Monday, February 19, 2007

Girlfriends Girlfriends!


Long long day! Had a good time with Alisha, Lateefah, Mary Kate and Paul! Kicking it with Mary Kate and Paul and dinner with Alisha and Lateefah at Outback! Very good!




I just wanted to touch bases and tell you how I feel about car insurance and moving and Let me throw in people too. Ok! The first thing. Car insurance. I can't believe that my insurance company is acting a fool!!! Picture it. My deductable is $250. The work that needs to be done totals $650. The insurance company only want to pay $ 300. Doesn't that sound funny to you? I feel like it's not right! I think they should cover everything outside of my deductable. I believe in customer service and I believe in doing what is right. The don't believe that this company is worthy of the $100. the damage is done and the people can provide the service and I trust the people. I asked the claims lady was she telling me that the body shop was not telling the truth and making up numbers just to get money for a FREAKIN window repair? (btw the window and door is damaged and I believe the body shop because I've been with them before and I trust them). I told the Body shop to do the work... My policy ends on the 22nd and I will have my car back!!! It should NOT take a week for this whole process. Now! Moving. I have so much stuff. I've shifted, donated, packed and I still have so many things left to put into boxes... My question is WHO IS GOING TO UNPACK THIS STUFF! If you can't tell this is my first real Move! I left California when I was young and Georgia when I was in the early 20's but, now! I have things that I like/must have! LOL But, the question is whose going to unpack all of this stuff!!! P.S. I went to the LSS and I spent $35 I have a new question... Where am I going to put these new scrapping supplies? Lastly... I've made some very very nice friends/associated/people here in Michigan and I'm going to miss each and everyone of them in a special way. Everyone has made a great impact in my life and I will forever think of them. BUT! we are down to the last week for me to leave and everyone wants to meet on the same day but, don't really. They want me to set up a little going away gathering so they can come and we can mingle! I tried to get someone else to do it but, they wouldn't so I picked a date... The said yeah! NOW! everyone wants me to change it because it's the wrong weekend for pay day and or it was short notice or something else. Right now... I have too many things going on in my life to be planning a event and no one is going to arrive nevertheless want to pay for there own food. I swear I totally understand there intentions were good but, I can't do everything! Tell me Bye! Call me sometimes and I promise I will be ok! Thanks for listening/reading/ and being there! Goodnight! P.S. I didn't proofread! SORRY!

No comments: