Saturday, February 17, 2007

Fun Date

Alisha is so sweet. I'm so Blessed to have her as a friend. She came and picked me up for breakfast and brought me a Valentine's Day Rose. It is so Sweet and Pretty. I agree with her Mom that she is a Blessing to everyone one she's around. I Thank God for her.

Last night... I had a fun Date! We actually didn't do anything. And, before it was all over he came over my house and went to sleep. It was fun talking to him but, WHATEVER! After I move I'll see!

Meredith is here and I hope to have dinner or lunch with her. I miss her and I want to see her. I think I'm just going to need to take a trip to Kansas City, MO and visit her because I know she's very busy when she comes here. I love her she's a good friend.

It Cold outside. I took some pic of the snowy weather. I can't believe we haven't had any snow at the end of 2006. But, NOOOOO when I get ready to move it wants to SNOW every day. EVERY SINGLE DAY... now don't get me wrong it's very pretty SEE.




*Update* on car... Well I don't know if City Body is still arguing with the stupid insurance company or not but, either way its' crazy. I hope to have everything straightens out but, Monday. I want to return the rental and then get my car back shortly after that. The Deputy J.Ross called me to let me know that others have been vandalized the same way I have and that no one knows who or why. It's crazy. Well, I'm going to be praying for them. I hope they get weary and change there ways. God Bless them.

No comments: