Friday, February 16, 2007

On Feb 15 this is what happened...

Thank you Lisa for thinking of me. Ladies you just don't know what kind of day I had. First, I must say I took myself to the movies yesterday and seen both Daddy's Little Girls and Norbit. Both were very good movies. Today, I recieved a call for a job interview with the local hospital where I'm moving... TBTG ( I made that one up... Thanks Be To God! ). I was so happy I went outside to warm up my car and... Someone broke my car drivers window. Glass everywhere!! The first thing I said was "THE devil IS A LIAR" I didn't get mad. I just called the police, insurance lady and City Body (repair place). I know God's got everything under control and I'm not going to waste my energy on someone elses ignorance. About the car. It looks like someone used some type of prying tool on the window, broke it and the top of the door frame. It doesn't seem like they even opened the door. I didn't have much laying out two essence magazines and a car charger. To me it seems like they were practicing on how to open a car door or my alarm thing scared them. Everything will be just fine! I have to get everything cleaned up because I'm Moving! TBTG!!! To answer the questions listed... This is too fun! I want to first say that once I clean up all friends and family are more than welcome to come. I can't wait!!! I currently live in Ypsilanti, Michigan. It's the sister city to Ann Arbor (home of University of Michigan). About 40 miles west of Detroit. I lived here for 7 years. I've gone to school the whole 7 years (minus one summer and one fall semester). I will be moving back to Georgia (I moved there orginally when I was 17 , graduated high school there and left when I was 25) The city is St. Simons Island. It an actually Island. You must cross 2 big bridges and 2 small ones to get to the house. My father was born there and I spent many summers there as a kid. The main land is Brunswick. The nearest major city is Jacksonville, Florida at 76 miles south and the second closest city is Savannah, GA at 84 miles north. Atlanta is 316 miles, Albany is 181 and Greensboro is 418 Oh! I didn't forget Tena I'm 265 miles from you! My planned move date was Monday, March 5 but, I got the bug when I went to visit so now I will be leaving on Feb 28. And, I can't wait for many reasons; weather #1, closer to friends and family, no rent, new career... on and on. My main goals are to find a church home, a career that involves my field of study (Educational Leadership Higher Education) and set and complete goals. I want to also open a business (unsure of what), I want to live and enjoy life peacefully and travel both in and out of the US. One of the greatest things I would like to do is Marry my best friend and have kids. So, I'm praying for all of these things. I'll keep you ladies posted on my progress. Thanks so much for reading and caring! I just Love each of you! Many Blessings!

No comments: