Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Thoughts on New Job

Last Night...


My Friend Jennifer wrote me a very nice email (like many) but, she asked was I scared to begin my new job? I replied as followed;

I am so nervous about this new job not scared because being scared is not of God but, I'm very nervous. I going to be classified as grown. No more school/classes/part time jobs etc... I have to get there at 8am in the morning and I'm going to be dealing with real people in real situations. I don't know but, I'm just going to pray. I'm also nervous because I'm changing... I'm changing into a leader. Even though, I am a leader but, I feel now that I'm going to be MORE accountable. The type of papers I had to sign (during orientation) and take oaths... made me understand that this position is very serious. I feel myself stepping up to the plate and it's exciting because, I know the only way I can go is UP! SO heck yeah I'm nervous!

I wanted to again say.... "that I'm very Thankful to all of my friends that wish me well! Thank You!"
Angie

No comments: