Thursday, May 31, 2007

ShowTime!

Today, I had a really rough day! I just could not get up! I woke up this morning around 8am and was very very tired... I laid down and stayed there until 2pm. I felt better but, my head is still cloudy. I hate to feel like that because tomorrow is "SHOWTIME! " First day at work... Zack will be home! then I have to go to work for 3 hours after doing a 8 hour shift. Pray for me!

I also wanted to note that when I was looking at the pictures from the retreat I loved the different angles that Lisa used. I love it. I love the way they look so different. I've been wanting to say that and I've tried it on some of my shots. I will post them later. But, Thank you Lisa for inspiring me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Watch my blog next week from my most recent photo shoot, it's some of my best work yet!