Thursday, May 31, 2007

Two Things About Me...

Two Names I Go by: Catherine and Angie

Two Things I am Wearing Right Now:Birkenstocks and Orange Capris
Two Things I Want (or have) in a Relationship: Trust and Laughter
Two of My Favorite Things to do: Talking and Scrapbooking
Two Things I Want Very Badly At The Moment: Some Seafood and a shelf for my scrapbooking supplies.
Two pets I have: I don't have any!
Two things I did last night: Washed my Hair and worked.
Two things I ate today:chocolate Brownies and Burger
Two people I just talked to last: ShaRon and Mom
Two things I'm doing tomorrow: Begin my new Career with DFCS and going to work at King and Prince.
Two longest car rides: Driving from Michigan to St. Simons Island and riding with someone that doesn't talk.
Two Favorite Holidays: My Birthday and 4th of July
Two favorite beverages: Water and Sweet Tea
Two favorite scrapbooking tools: Cutter and Circut
Two favorite scrapping companys: Basic Grey and American Craft

No comments: