Tuesday, September 04, 2007

My Nephew is Gone!






I wanted to let everyone know I suffered a very sad sad LOST. My nephew was killed. His name is V. Domingo P. IV. I love him so much. He was 19. He lived on the wild side. I love him! I wanted to share this with you all because I am so sad. I must say that I understand that God has the ultimate plans... Nicely mapped out for each and everyone of us. But, this came as a true shocker to me. He was killed. He was killed in the mist of him doing wrong. He was! I believe wrong is wrong but, it hurts my heart to lose MY Nephew. When he was learning how to talk the first word he said was, "Anshe" then to top everything off he used to say everything twice. I Love him and I'm so hurt but, I know God has me in his arms right now. Thank you for listening. I just wanted to say something. O'yeah please pray for me and my family. My nephew is the only child to my sister and it seems to me that she's going through every emotion ALL at once! Thank you again

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Angie, I know this must be so hard for you & especially your sister. I don't know what else to say except that I will keep you & your family in my prayers and I know your faith is strong and it will see you through this.
Love Tena

Trina said...

So sorry for your lost... ;-(

Raquita said...

so sorry for your loss