Wednesday, October 10, 2007

smile Today----> SMILE TODAY---->NOW SMILE BIGGER

You know... this week many of my friends have been reaching out to me. I feel so Blessed! I'm so Thankful!!! God, is showing me that I don't have to ever feel like I'm alone or without. God, is here to feel all needs, wounds and provide us with all of the JOY we can handle (and then some)!!

Today, I wanted to see who this wonderful person was that left me the most kindest message on my Blog. And, as I found her Blog, I read it and listened to the music that played in the background I began to Cry! The song that was playing is one of the most BEAUTIFUL songs ever made. Celine Dione, "Because you Love Me"! I was frozen in the moments of being Loved! I don't have any children and most of you know that but, I did have the BEST Nephew in the WORLD! He loved me! He Loved me like the song Celine Dione sang on my new found friend's Blog. The first time I heard this song was on the movie "Upclose and Personal" with Robert Redford and Michelle Pfeiffer. I don't exactly remember the first time I seen it but, I do remember that I cried! and I cried! That movie was filled with "Pure Love" to me! and listening to this song right now with my tender heart it just touched my soul. This movie is a Must See! Reflecting on my nephew I love him! What a "JOY" is was to have my nephew in my Life!!! I'm so thankful!! Celine Dione was singing to my Heart! My Empty Spot! It was totally a moment that help me reflect on the importance people play in your life!!! I'm so thankful for all of my friends, family and sistah's!!!!

No comments: