Thursday, December 27, 2007

Day after Christmas

Well, Christmas has come and gone! Thank God Christmas is everyday. This season I had the chance to talk with one of my best friends. I love him and his wife. They are the nicest people in the state of Michigan and I'm glad that our paths crossed. More on the days surrounding Christmas... I enjoyed quite days at home. No last minute shopping, no hustle and bustle just peace. I did make some nice cards. I'm so excited but, I must get out of that, "I have to keep every card I make" Attitude. I like them but, I must share. That will make me better in the long run. I'm going to try and make a copy of those that I absolutely love and put them in some kind of book. Here are some examples.





I've had a good time except the hour I spent on the toilet. Yeah, I said it... I had some serious stomach issues. Funny but, not too funny!

I deleted my MySpace... I didn't want one in the first place but, Since I got a lovely virus by going to MySpace I thought it was only far to delete it. I love typing on my Blog Better!!!!

I hate that I didn't get a chance to call some of my Sistah's on Christmas... Heck I didn't get to talk to hardly no one because I was sick and I slept most of the day. I think it was a sad sick with a minor cold attached. But, that's neither here nor there.

I did talk with my cousin... He's doing fine but, I worry about him sometimes. We live close by one another but, between the both of us we just don't see each other often. I try. I love him!

Mrs. Perry called me over for dinner on Christmas. Everything was plentyful and good. I'm so thankful for everyone that blessed me. My co-worker Selena invited me to her families dinner too. Thank God for those that are so giving.

My sister is doing... I can't say fine because she's heartbroken. My dad told me today that a minister said it takes about 10 years before someone start understanding and dealing with the death of a child. Often I don't know what to say to my sister because I'm hurting but, I understand hers is a more constance pain deep within. I wish I could help or take some of the pain.

I miss my family this season. I wish I could have gone to LA. But, that's neither here nor there!

Until Later

1 comment:

Lateefah said...

Your cards are beautiful! I miss scrapping with you on Saturdays! Scrapping is never the same without you. I miss you and I love you very very much. Kennedy says "Hi auntie Angie!!!"