Sunday, December 16, 2007

Missing You

Today, I was thinking of you but not crying. I wanted to see your beautiful face. Sometimes I look at the children at work and see there smile and think of the love you always had when you were with me, near me or talking to me. You were my sunshine from the first time I saw you! I understand the bond that we had and now it's replaced with all of th wonderful memories shared between us. It's funny now that I look at the relatonship we had and I could see that you loved me so unconditionally. You never once judged me and or thought I was weird, crazy or any thing foreign. You saw me as Smart, funny better yet silly and your favorite Untee in the WHOLE WORLD! I will forever love you D.O. I'm missing you. By the way I am crying! Faith Evans say,"why can't you stay with me for a while" ... I'm so thankful that you came into my life.

No comments: