Monday, December 10, 2007

It's a Girl!!!!

Ok! Today was a very interesting day...

1) There was a Menigitis scare at the job. One of the supervisors husand contracted menigitis and not only did he come to the job but, the supervisor came to work after being quarantined.

2) I took two of my kids to this shopping spree. Yeah, really a real shopping spree with a $100.00 They had a wonderful time. At first they didn't want to shop at J.C. Penny's so I asked them if they wanted to go home... then all of a sudden they got happy to shop at J.C. Penny's. We had a good time. I enjoyed talking with them. They are funny.

3)It's a Girl. I can't believe it. Lateefah is having a little Girl. I'm so happy for her. I think this is so great. She's so excited and I am too. I can't wait to began making the baby shower invitations. I pray now that they come out beautifully. I also can't wait to see what this bundle of Joy is going to be like. I know she's going to be so girly. Blessings be to God!!!

4)I talked to my bestfriend Alisha. I pray for her.

5)My Brother-in-Law came over and fixed my sink. I'm so thankful! I will be cooking him dinner tonight. I don't know exactly what but, I know it's going to be good and feel good to cook at home! It's been 2 weeks. SMILE!

6) I slept good! Thank God!!!!

No comments: