Thursday, June 26, 2008

New Babies!!!

Ok! Let me tell you this story... I lived in Michigan for 8 years. I met Alisha in 1996 (the first time I lived in MI). Alisha and John began dating that year. Well, they married in 2000. My other best friend Lateefah and I met in 1980. Lateefah and Kris married in 2001 and moved to Michigan in 2007. OK! I MOVED from MICHIGAN... I repeat... I moved from MICHIGAN in February 2007. Let me tell you... Lateefah and Kris got pregnant in Sept... I'm talking about September 2007... HOW ABOUT Alisha and John got pregnant in June!!!! I'm going to have another new baby!!!!! I can't believe that I've moved and My Girls have gotten PREGNANT!!! I want to be there so bad... I love my friends! I love the babies! I'm going to be a new God Mother... to two babies! As you all know Lateefah has had Kennedy! I miss her and I don't know when I'm going to Michigan to play with her. I'm not sure when Alisha is due but, I will be praying for a wonderful healthy baby!

Oh yeah I did call both of them and fussed them about not getting pregnant while I was there. but, I followed up the fussings with " I LOVE YOU AND I'M SO PROUD OF YOU!!!!

1 comment:

LBMann said...

Okak, first of all congrads on becoming a God Mommy!! I am from MI and moved from there to GA in 2006...so know that you weren't the only one on I75 headed south!! Also, I too am over my head with babies, babies, and more babies!!! At least we will have something to put on our scrapbook pages!!