Saturday, June 21, 2008

Well it's the weekend...

Let's recap this week!!

First, my Lakers stopped playing basketball in the middle of the finals. Needless to say I was SAD!!! But, they played hard and learned alot.

I had a good work week. I still don't feel like I've finished everything but, I'm not worried. I heard this man speak once and he said... don't feel like you must complete every little thing all the time. Learning and working is not about completing every task but, about doing the best you can do when ever you're working on a task. Since hearing that message I've been working harder and smarter.

I hard the opportunity to buy some books for a few friends... now, all I have to do is slow down and go to the post office... Some times that just seems like an impossible task. Please forgive me!!!

Regina Belle is the lastest CD that I purchased... Can you say WOW!!! I love her work! and this is an exceptional CD! What a Blessing.

I have a new cellphone. I think I like it. It's the Glyde from Verizon. The one thing I did wrong was download and buy some music when I thought I was downloading some ringtones!!! LOL Mistakes do happen. At least I like the songs.

Scrappin' I will be completing my cards today and I will be making a page or two. I have a few friends coming over next weekend so I'm excited about that!!! We're going to have a scrappin good time!!!

Well, I guess I got somethings out!

No comments: