Saturday, September 27, 2008

Scrabble


One of my favor past times... and I actually found someone that will play with me. I'm so excited. One of my church friends came by and played. It was so much fun. I see my competative side coming out again. I tried to be nice but, she was not pleased. I used all the words that I know and some that I've remembered from instructions... such as QAT and YE. I thought I did a good job. I remember playing with Tiffani and how she stopped playing with me because I won to many times... The first time Tiffani won she gloated and never played with me again! it was 12/03 (I saw the score paper). Good times. Later I will enclose the picture of the board (yes, I did take a picture!!) LOL

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Angie, it’s so good to see you posting regularly on your blog. I’m glad to see you are doing well and staying positive. I owe you a phone call so we can catch up.