Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Work...

Oh How do I love my job. I really enjoy working here at the King and Prince Beach and Golf Resort. If any of you desire some reservations to our wonderful resort call us at 1800-342-0212. We often have specials and discounts. The view is very nice and the customer service is alway pleasant.

The reason why I love this job... The people in this company are not just co-workers but, family. This is my third time working with this company and everyone is just as friendly as before. The bosses seek to get to know everyone and make sure everyone is included. The company promote it's property, teamwork and laughter. There are many companies that want results and revenue but, never compliment nor include there employees to get results. Oh yeah, I love the food here at the resort and the easy access to the beach. SO Beautiful.

Ok, I was totally inspired by this young lady on Youtube... I think her name is Sabra723. This young lady sing very very well check her out. Anyway, she have this post that talked about her relationship with God and the book The Purpose Driven Life by Rick Warren... I know everyone has this book or has heard of it by now but, Chapter 35 is talking about your weaknesses. It intrigued me to look deeper into my own weaknesses. I want to use these tools to strengthen my weaknesses with the Lord as my foundation. I challenge everyone to look at this chapter and grow! I will post my weaknesses as a way to grow and strengthen them. So, until Later!!!

No comments: