Tuesday, October 21, 2008

This is the day!

I have Five random things to say today... Inspired by another blog; that gave me good laugh the other day.

1. I LOVE Cheez-it's the real ones not the other brands.

2. I really Sing all Day!!! But, don't like the way I sound on the mircophone so that's why I won't sing at church.

3. I miss Michigan more ways that I care to share but, I don't want to move back.

4. I have two lizards in my house (non-pets) and one of them I've nicknamed "Ghetto"! The first one appeared in my house and the second one was on my door one night when I came home... Well, I opened the door and he landed on the floor. He was very bold and firm in his stance! I watched him for two days. The first day he walked over to the table by the entrance and then that night he was across the room on the blinds posted like he was King Kong hanging on the pole... Just posted. Well, the next day I came home and "Ghetto" was on top of the vertical blinds (over the sliding glass door)... He decides to move but, not only did me move he... proceeds to jump from one blind to the other. You are talking about FUNNY!!! He was jumping and hanging move than half off the skinny vertical blind... he did it about 4 times because climbing back up to the top and climbing across the wall. *** The sad thing is I've been watching them and laughing rather than removing from the HOUSE!! Silly Me ***



5. I have a tentative schedule to scrapbook more daily.

1 comment:

Laurie Lou said...

Awwwwww, you're learning to love them!!!